Monday 8 April 2013

Pietenpol Air Camper

We have just received these two pictures of Graham Hewitt's Air Camper which he has recently finished building to a very high standard.  The aircraft has a Continental O-200 engine fitted with a Hercules Propeller.

Graham wrote:
Have now done 10 hours with it & continuous gusty winds have precluded getting accurate figures, however it is beyond any expectations, Due to an extra 200 RPM on my 0200 engine I have better acceleration , improved rate of climb, without any loss of cruise speed compared to my original prop , I would not have thought this possible
Am very impressed by your new web site so hope that my prop may appear on it some time


Congratulations Gramham, here's wishing you many happy flights in your wonderful hand built machine.



No comments:

Post a Comment